At Robbins Contracting we are a complete custom Design-Build contractor. Design-build means that all of the key aspects of your project are integrated within a single team — from design to building to warranty. This approach eliminates inefficiencies along with finger pointing and ensures the vision you started with equals the home you ended up with — your vision stays perfectly intact, down to the smallest detail. The Northern Colorado Home Builder’s Association recognizes the advantages of this new and revolutionary approach to custom home building and awarded us with the 2017 Custom Home Builder of the Year Award. Here are some of the benefits of our award-winning design-build approach:
- CONVENIENCE: This approach is always less stressful. You only have one contractor and one main point of contact, minimizing your involvement with 3rd party contractors.
- EFFICIENCY: Keeping a vision on the entire project’s progress, not just the design, we can execute multiple tasks at once needed to get a building permit, shaving at least 6 weeks off the time it takes to get the permit.
- MOTIVE: Our motivation is always to build your home for you, not just design it. With this in mind, we are motivated to get you your dream home in your budget with the look and feel that you will love for years to come.
- COST: We have come up with an efficient and cost-effective way to work with you and your design, saving you an average of half the price of hiring a 3rd party designer.
- KNOWLEDGE: With over 40 years of experience in building, we are more in tune with modern construction techniques and prices than any designer. With a volatile market that is rapidly changing and fluctuating, understanding current residential construction techniques is invaluable.
Building a home has a lot of moving parts and we know it can be confusing and stressful. Ongoing project communication is key to reducing stress, which is why we take extra strides to make sure the communication is always clear. Some of the systems we’ve implemented to insure great communication include your own personal client liaison and our online project management software program.